With some of the best loan terms on the market, our Small Business Administration programs give you more opportunities to grow your business and get the credit you need.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Fund your business expansion with expertise from a national leader in SBA financing
Benefits of the SBA
When expanding your business, a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan can help maximize your cash flow, provide more flexible structures and greater access to capital.
These loans are especially beneficial for small and medium sized businesses that may not have access to other financing at reasonable terms, as SBA loans offer below market rates and are fully fixed for term. All loans must comply with SBA requirements and meet Bank of America credit guidelines and approvals.
Types of loans
Both the SBA 504 and 7(a) offer more flexible structures, have lower down payments and longer maturities than conventional loans. One of our specialists will guide you through available credit options and help you identify an optimal solution.
- Uses — Purchase equipment, purchase real estate, renovate or expand an existing property, ground up construction, refinance, cash out
- Amount — Up to $20 million
- Terms — Up to 2 years interim construction period, up to 10 years for equipment, up to 25 years for real estate
- Uses — Purchase or expand a business, purchase equipment or inventory, provide working capital, refinance debt, purchase real estate, leasehold improvements, renovate a property
- Amount — $350,000 to $5 million
- Terms — Up to 7 years for working capital, up to 10 years for business acquisition and/or partner buyout, up to 10years for leasehold improvements, up to 15 years for equipment, up to 25 years for real estate
Bank of America works for businesses and is a leading provider of credit across the United States. With the strength of the Bank of America franchise you can grow — from buying a business to building a property.
- SBA specialists across the country can guide you through the credit process
- A seasoned SBA lender with more than 20 years of experience
- $527 million in SBA loans in 2021
- Top 504 lender nationwide and preferred 7(a) lender1
Bank of America works with the SBA to offer a variety of loan programs benefiting many types of businesses.
Owner occupied commercial real estate: A manufacturing company secured an SBA 7(a) loan for $4 million for commercial real estate.
Business acquisition: A long-time client bought out a business partner and used the SBA 7(a) program for the $3.4 million loan.
Equipment financing: A manufacturer and distributer of goods utilized the SBA 504 program for $3.8 million in equipment financing.
Owner occupied commercial real estate 504: Using the SBA 504 program, a retail furniture client secured $4.7 million to purchase a warehouse and distribution center.
Find a Relationship Manager in your area today to answer any questions and start your SBA application.
1 Eagle Compliance website with data provided by SBA. These numbers represent SBA "authorizations" and do not necessarily reflect booked loans..