Putting equipment and capital to work helps businesses grow. That’s why financing, instead of buying, equipment can be a powerful tool enabling you to acquire and upgrade important assets, consider tax advantages, manage risk exposures and strengthen your balance sheet. Pursue your growing ambitions with Global Leasing and our affiliated companies worldwide.
Equipment Financing Solutions
Comprehensive solutions to address your wide-ranging needs.
Every market is distinct. From your clients and competitors to regulatory and compliance requirements. Through our global leasing platform, we deliver in-region expertise that complements and connects your global business vision.
Americas: Canada, U.S.
Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore
Europe: Germany, Ireland, U.K.
Equipment financing solutions for your capital needs
Medium term capital solutions for healthcare organizations
Accomplish a wide range of objectives drawing on comprehensive equipment financing solutions.
- Receive up to 100% financing
- Access alternative funding sources, including non-bank investors
- Potentially improve net present value (NPV)
Manage equipment risk
- Keep pace with evolving technologies and competitors
- Maintain the flexibility to upgrade
- Have the ability to purchase leased assets through early buyout and other options
Consider tax advantages
- Minimize after-tax financing costs through strategic allocation of tax benefits, such as off-balance-sheet financings
- Manage an inefficient tax position, such as a net operating loss (NOL)
Strengthen your balance sheet
- Improve multiples and financial ratios, including leverage and return on assets (ROA)
- Reduce financial covenant constraints
Providing customer financing can add value to your business and theirs. We can help structure your finance program and offerings to best serve your mutual objectives. And we deliver a full range of services drawing on 60 years of experience working with companies like yours.
- Global equipment manufacturers
- Equipment dealers, distributors and resellers
- Captive finance companies
- Software and service providers
- Leasing companies
People and resources
Work with people and resources you can count on to address every facet of equipment finance.
- Highly skilled teams of sales originators, syndicators, attorneys, accountants, appraisers, credit underwriters, contract administrators and equipment managers
- Experience serving over 58,000 clients worldwide
- Largest U.S. equipment financing company
1Certain products are offered through Banc of America Public Capital Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America N.A.
Our local experts, backed by top digital tools and thought leadership, deliver comprehensive financial services to mid-sized businesses.
Helping you grow and prosper in a dynamic world
Stay ahead of trends. Uncover opportunities. Drive growth.
Human insight. Advanced analytics. The power to anticipate opportunity.
Driven by a client-first culture, we provide integrated financial solutions, capital markets execution and transformative advice to corporations with more than $2 billion in revenue, financial institutions and government agencies.