Helping you make an impact
You have a unique mission. Fulfilling it takes a partner with extensive knowledge, decades of experience and strong relationships with the not-for-profit community. Our dedicated team is focused on helping organizations like yours seize new opportunities and navigate change.
Tap into the full resources of the bank to help create a better future
With a national platform and local teams of specialists, we draw on the entire bank to provide strategic support and guidance, including:
- Industry insights, actionable ideas and flexible financial solutions.
- Fundraising strategies, from individual donors to endowments.
- Innovative digital tools to enhance efficiency and simplify donations.
- Solutions that add value, such as personalized employee benefits to improve recruitment and retention.
- Continually updated cyber security tools.
Bank of America proudly supports:
Inspiring progress together
- Art in our Communities® — museums and not-for-profit galleries may borrow, at no cost, complete exhibitions curated from the Bank of America Art Collection.
- Museums on Us® — during the first full weekend of every month we offer cardholders free general admission to more than 225 cultural institutions in cities across the United States.
- Bank of America Art Conservation Project — we provide grants to not-for-profit museums and institutions to conserve historically or culturally significant works.
- Bank of America’s Neighborhood Builders® program — we help not-for-profits across the U.S. address critical needs.
- Special Olympics — we’ve been a partner for over 40 years, supporting athlete leadership and empowerment, as well as economic advancement.
- Environmental Business Initiative — this will deploy and mobilize $1 trillion by 2030 to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon, sustainable economy, as part of a broader $1.5 trillion sustainable finance goal aligned to addressing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Supporting people in need — in 2022 we provided nearly $360 million to drive economic mobility and help communities impacted by environmental disasters to recover and rebuild.
5 no-regret steps to benefitting from net zero in the years ahead
Learn how to reduce emissions and increase your competitive edge at the same time