We offer innovative financing for healthcare professionals. With a loan designed for your practice, you will benefit from competitive terms¹, fixed rates with flexible repayment structures and even long-term financing on select products.
Loans made to work for your business
- New office startups — get up to 100% project financing¹, including design, construction, equipment and working capital
- Equipment financing¹ — flexible terms with limited documentation tailored to help meet your needs
- Office improvement and expansion — remodel, relocate or expand
- Business debt consolidation¹ — improve your cash flow
- Practice sales and purchases — a team of specialists can provide the experience and industry knowledge you need for buying and selling
- OOCRE² — Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate loans include first mortgages, down payments refinancing and more
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans² — for a variety of financing needs
Taking care of business
Isla Veterinary Boutique Hospital: When the opportunity to open his own veterinarian clinic came knocking, Dr. Sanabria was able to make his lifelong dream a reality.
28 to Brush: Dr. Karen Fields-Lever launched her own Chicago dental practice to deliver more personal treatment and make patients more comfortable.
Business Banking solutions
Improve performance. Manage change. Anticipate what’s next with our best-in-class digital tools and local hands-on advisors.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Convenient financing options for almost any business purpose with more ways to grow your business and get credit – offering longer terms, lower down payments and reduced collateral requirements.
1All programs subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to creditworthiness. The term, amount, interest rate, and repayment schedule for your loan, and any product features may vary depending on your creditworthiness and on the type, amount and collateral for your loan. Bank of America may prohibit use of an account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account. Repayment structure, prepayment options and early payoff are all subject to product availability and credit approval. Other underwriting standards and restrictions may apply. Products and restrictions are subject to change.
2Owner-occupied commercial real estate will be determined in underwriting and requires occupancy by the borrower/guarantor. Please note SBA guidelines require at least 51% occupancy to be considered Owner-occupied. Small Business Administration (SBA) financing is subject to approval through the SBA 504 and SBA 7(a) programs. Loan terms, collateral and documentation requirements apply. Actual amortization, rate and extension of credit are subject to necessary credit approval. Bank of America credit standards and documentation requirements apply. Other restrictions may apply.
All promotional and marketing materials are Bank of America property and, as such, cannot be changed, altered or modified, orally or in writing. All questions regarding these materials should be directed or referred to a Bank of America Sales Associate.
Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation.