Financing large-scale projects and capital goods can be complex and time-consuming without the right guidance and support. That’s why we offer a personalized approach to Export and Agency Finance (EAF). Our specialists can help you achieve all the potential benefits of EAF, including flexible structures, potential cost savings and risk mitigation features.
Our team is committed to making the EAF process easier for you. By leveraging our extensive global relationships with export credit agencies, multilateral agencies and development financial institutions on your behalf, we aim to deliver highly competitive financing and simplified execution. We prioritize deals where we can provide value through advisory, industry expertise, structuring and syndication.
Making EAF easier through a high-touch, personal experience
Working with BofA means you have deep industry experience by your side, offering:
Direct access to senior EAF experts
- Relationship-driven approach
- Ability to leverage our global platform to find the right agency for your debt requirements
- Industry-focused specialists to meet your specific project needs
A focus on execution
- One-stop shop that expedites timelines and takes ownership of transaction structuring
- Product-agnostic, price-efficient and innovative capital-raising solutions
- Coordination of all legal documentation with external counsel
Global connections, local know-how
- Expansive relationships with Export Credit Agencies (ECAs), Multilateral Agencies (MLAs) and bilateral Development Financial Institutions (DFIs) worldwide
- Local structuring teams in New York, Singapore and London
- Global agency team to handle disbursement requests and ensure adherence to government requirements
With you every step of the way
For more information on how we can help — from understanding your needs and finding the optimal solution, to getting the best price and managing the process — contact your Bank of America representative.
- EAF allows banks to offer tailored long-term debt or working capital instruments, backed by guarantees or insurance from international agencies
- Benefits may include interest savings and more flexible structures versus traditional bond and syndicated loan markets
- BofA offers a highly personal approach, with direct access to senior experts and a focus on seamless execution