Download our full article for a more in-depth look at these trends.
Predict Your Future
The data and trends shaping payments
5 minute read
- People are still purchasing online, but 72% say in-store shopping is part of their lives.1
- Lending vehicles are expanding — solutions like Buy Now Pay Later now account for $70 billion in annual loan originations.2
- Consumers are experiencing friction when they shop online and in person.
- Merchants are responding with solutions like digital wallets and contactless cards.
- Emerging payments include Paze — a new digital wallet operated by Early Warning® and offered by participating financial institutions — while existing solutions like real-time payments, open banking and embedded finance are gaining traction in the U.S.
Automating complexity through a new wave of international payments
A new wave of cross-border payments is being driven by innovation. But could intricacies stem the tide? For success, the goals of reliability, speed and cost must be balanced.
The unstoppable rise of digital wallets: a business case that stacks up
If you are not using a digital wallet yet, you soon will be. The relentless growth of digital wallets will see more than 5.3 billion users by 2026.