Deliver enhanced benefits to your organization's executives with the Bank of America Executive Explorer Card. This premium card features elite perks, including statement credits for airport Lounge Access and Airport Fast Track, white-glove servicing and increased insurances, while offering a sleek executive design and hybrid metal core, giving this card a heavier weight.
Explore further, benefit more
- $600 USD2 Lounge Access statement credit per calendar year that can be used at Admirals Club, Alaska Lounge, Delta Sky Club, United Club and/or LoungeKey
- $100 USD3 Airport Fast Track statement credit every four years that can be used with TSA Pre✓®,4 Global Entry5, Nexus6 and/or Registered Traveller7
- Extend suspension period from 61 to 91 days
- Complimentary access to Benefits on Us with 2X Dinova points10
- White-glove servicing
- Extensive global acceptance
- Chip-and-PIN security
- Global cardholder tool with easy mobile access to your data anytime, anywhere
- Contactless enabled
- All for an annual fee of $375 USD8 per card
Insurance and features9
- Travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
- Ride-share protection
- Cell phone protection
- Collision/Loss damage insurance (auto)
- Roadside assistance
- Legal assistance
- Employee misuse/abuse insurance
- Travel emergency assistance
- Emergency evacuation and transportation
- Concierge services
- Zero external fraud liability1
1Subject to Program Terms and Conditions and your Card Services Agreement.
2For Cardholders in the following jurisdictions (as indicated by the Client’s Agreement), the approximate value of the Airport Lounge Statement Credit is as follows in the applicable currency (regardless of currency conversion rate changes in relation to the U.S. Dollar and the $600 USD amount noted above for the United States) for each eligible Program Account, redeemable once during every calendar year: Canada: 780 CAD; UK: 480 GBP; Denmark: 4,000 DKK; Europe: 540 EUR; Norway: 5,200 NOK; Poland: 2,300 PLN; Sweden: 5,600 SEK; Switzerland: 600 CHF; Australia: 850 AUD; Hong Kong: 4,600 HKD; and Singapore: 820 SGD.
3For Cardholders in the following jurisdictions (as indicated by the Client’s Agreement), the approximate value of the Airport Fast Track Statement Credit is as follows in the applicable currency (regardless of currency conversion rate changes in relation to the U.S. Dollar and the $100 USD amount noted above for the United States) for each eligible Program Account per four-year period: Canada: 135 CAD; UK: 80 GBP; Denmark: 650 DKK; Europe: 90 EUR; Norway: 850 NOK; Poland: 380 PLN; Sweden: 940 SEK; Switzerland: 100 CHF; Australia: 140 AUD; Hong Kong: 750 HKD; and Singapore: 130 SGD.
7The Registered Traveller Program name is public-sector information licensed under the U.K. Open Government Licence v3.0.
9Insurances may not be available in all markets, benefit and coverage levels will vary. Insurance coverage is provided by various third-party providers (not Bank of America, N.A., or any of its affiliates directly) and is subject to the limits and other terms and conditions contained in the Global Insurance Benefits Matrix.
Card and Comprehensive Payables
Harness the power of digital and the convenience of mobile to turn payables and travel spending into an advantage