Finding efficiency in your treasury operations can be a crucial strategic advantage. That’s why Bank of America can help you automate issuance of commercial paper and other debt issuance programs in the U.S. and European markets. Let us help you simplify operations and compliance while you access critical funding.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Solutions for U.S. and European commercial paper, including asset-backed commercial paper, CDs and Euro Medium-Term Notes (EMTN).
- Direct participation in the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and direct membership in Euroclear and Clearstream.
- Common depository for International Central Securities Depositories (ICSDs), Euroclear and Clearstream.
- Support from a global platform with Pre-issuance Messaging (PIMs) and European Pre-issuance Messaging (EPIMs) links with all major dealers.
- Global, web-based platform to manage U.S. and European programs, with extensive reporting in HTML, PDF and Microsoft Excel®.
- Expertise across industries and sectors, including financial institutions, sovereigns, utilities, energy, pharma, auto and general industries.
HOW WE WORK WITH THE CLEARINGHOUSES
Issuance into DTC
Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation: US, Central Securities Depository USD: United States
Issuance into Euroclear and ClearStream International Central Securities Depositories (ICSDs)
IPA Issuance capability in over 25 Currencies.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Our IPA team works seamlessly with one of the world’s strongest corporate and investment banks. You can get holistic treasury services across debt issuance, cash management and daily transactions from a single provider.
- As one of the three largest IPA servicers in North America, we offer the ability to net-fund daily obligations to boost cash flow and reduce intra-day liquidity issues.
- Our global footprint means you get exceptional service and expertise across time zones, currencies and regulatory regimes. We provide 15 hours of continuous service, ensuring someone who knows your program is available to answer your questions.
To learn more, please contact your relationship banker.