As fund management regulations grow more complex, you need a forward-thinking depositary partner. At Bank of America, we separate the depositary and administrative functions, giving you truly independent oversight, cash-flow monitoring and verification of asset checks (separate to NAV calculation and shareholder servicing performed by your selected fund administrator). We partner with third party administrators and prime brokers, maximizing your flexibility and independence in selecting service providers.
- Enhanced regulatory and fiduciary compliance for fund managers that market in the European Economic Area (EEA). Our Irish depositary team is licensed and regulated to act as a custodian, trustee and depositary to investment funds, managed accounts, collective investments and institutional clients.
- Oversight of subscriptions and redemptions, valuation of shares and units, settlement, income distribution, and NAV verification.
- Prompt monitoring of your funds’ daily cash flows, receipt of subscription payments and reconciliation of all cash movements supported by intuitive technology.
- Record keeping and look-through safekeeping for assets held by prime brokers and assets held in our custody network. This includes segregation, reconciliation, due care, assessment and risk monitoring.
- An experienced team of onboarding, legal, operations, account management, product and depositary professionals.
- Integration with BofAML’s Equities Asset Management Services team, which encompasses custody, prime brokerage, futures and options.
WHO WE SERVE
We cater to a wide range of fund strategies and structures, specializing in the Irish and offshore markets.
To learn more, please contact your relationship banker.