Bank of America’s Global Custody and Agency Services (GCAS) delivers global custody solutions that allow you to easily and efficiently manage assets. Seamless settlement instructions and transparent reporting are available through various channels: Mercury®/CashPro® portal, SWIFT and FTP. We support financial institutions, asset managers and hedge funds, corporations, insurance and middle market companies, as well as government entities, among other segments. Bank of America provides end-to-end custody solutions through independent safekeeping, securities settlement, asset servicing and reporting.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Connected: Enterprise wide relationship approach.
- Integrated: Custody online access via BofA's sophisticated instruction and reporting tools.
- Global Platform: Aligned with global markets securities processing platform and operational capabilities.
- Onboarding: Secure, expedited account opening and implementation process.
- Safety: Client securities are segregated from bank assets and held away from the broker dealer.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Global Custodian with direct access to U.S. markets and sub-custodian network for local markets.
- Sales Coverage for North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Robust Reporting: customized templates, blotters and reporting formats using the Custody Reporting tools on the Mercury® portal and CashPro® Online.
- Real-time multicurrency platform with access to our global payment network
To learn more, please contact your relationship banker.