Comprehensive Payables from Bank of America can help your AP department optimize efficiency, visibility and working capital while minimizing risks. Automate your entire payments process and send virtual card, ACH, wire and check payments through a single integrated file. Our experts work with you to provide flexible options to support your integration and reporting needs with a focus on driving your payment strategy forward.
How it works
Comprehensive Payables integrates with your ERP and accounting systems, enabling you to streamline AP across all payment types with a single process. From day one, you receive payment automation with access to a network of businesses that already accept card and electronic payments. We also help you mitigate fraud with vendor bank authentication, payment assurance scoring, multifactor authentication and more.
- Vendor support and Accounts Receivable automation options to support stronger vendor relationships
- Dedicated supplier enablement teams to support your payment strategy, eliminating the need to store and manage vendor bank information
- Increased visibility of your payment stream and improved integrity of your payment data
Is Comprehensive Payables a fit for you?
This solution can be especially powerful for businesses that:
- Have costly, paper-based AP processes
- Want to streamline complex payment processes
- Are concerned about payment fraud
- Want to avoid managing and storing supplier banking details
- Seek more payment visibility and control
- Lack resources to promote supplier acceptance
- Desire to improve supplier relationships by providing payment assurance and visibility
- Seek opportunities to earn rebates on AP spend
- Want to boost sustainability by reducing paper use
View our fact sheet to learn more, and speak with your Bank of America representative to get started.